Monday, May 16, 2011

Gravity Powered Car

First, I Got four empty XS energy drink cans, two large, and two normal size. Then, I glued them together to form the base of the car. After that was done, I drilled holes into them for the axels. For the axels, I used two pencils. For the wheels, I used the tops of yogurt containers, two large, and two normal size. I inserted the axels into the body, then glued the wheels firmly to the axels. After that, I glued nine AA batteries to the bottom of the car for extra weight. When this was done, I covered the two front cans with plastic wrap. On top of the plastic wrap, I glued a bent piece of cardboard to make it more aerodynamic. Then I covered the open sides of the tip of the car with tin foil. After ths was done, I gave the wheels more friction with rubber bands. When all this was done, I decorated the car with fire and spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment